Sunday 3 April 2011

Vaseline, Rosy Lips - A review...

Hello Everyone! I am not going to ramble on about how I don't do blogging enough. Lets just start with the review right?!?
 So today I decided to do a review on vaseline... The great thing about this vaseline is not only that it hydrates your lips but it also add's colour and shine! This is definitley what every girl needs! This products is a ''Lip Therapy'' that is enriched with Rose and Almond Oil ( as said on the packaging). Another reason why I absolutley love this is because it does not contain any harsh chemicals... Whats more important than good looking lips? Healthy Lips. I dare YOU! to perchase this product and to write a comment about what YOU think, I am extremely interested in YOUR opinions... All Vaseline Products can be found in drugstores and online at a very small price... Good Luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment