Today I am just going to go through all of the different decades of fashion post-1960's. I hope you enjoy this!
The 1960's was when really diverse trends came out! This was the decade that broke the rule of fashion and started something new! So what were some of these new clothes?
- Culottes : These were shorts made to look like skirts for women! Really comfertably but still femenine!
- Box-shaped PVC dresses.
These were one of the most stylish items in a womens closet. Though not particularly the comfiest!
- Go-go Boots! These were the ultimate trend. A perfect name and look, everyone who wore these was considered stylish!
- Bell-bottom jeans. These are really flowly jeans - That nowadays... I would NEVER wear!
- Tie-dye! This was an amazing discovery and so totally stylish. I still love this technique for clothes but sadly it has drifted for it's SUPER-STYLISH name!
- Batik Fabrics. These beautiful patterns are still in style today!
- Paisley Prints!
So that was a quick talk about the 1960's fashion! Thanks for reading!
++ Disclaimer!= No copyright intended! I was not sponsered to do this blog post! I am not getting paid to do this blogpost! I am not affiliated with any companies! All opinions are my own! Everything was purchased by me!
+++ Twitter = http://twitter.com/#!/WowitsNelly
Contact me at = firstname.lastname@example.org
++++ Remember to Request, Comment and check back everyday! x