Saturday 18 June 2011

Through out the years - Fashion! - The 1970's!

Hello Everyone!
Today I am just going to go through all of the different decades of fashion post-1960's. I hope you enjoy this!

1970 :
 This decade was very similar to the 1960's.

- Platform shoes.



-Wide legged/ Flarred Jeans.



- Rayon/Jersey Dress.

- Cigarette legged Jeans.

- Platform shoes were taken out of fashion by the end of the 1970's and replaced by :
Mules :
 - And ankle strapped shoes. 

I hope this helped all of you to find out what the 1970's fashion was like! Thanks for reading!
-x- Wowitsnelly -x- 

++ Disclaimer!= No copyright intended! I was not sponsered to do this blog post! I am not getting paid to do this blogpost! I am not affiliated with any companies! All opinions are my own! Everything was purchased by me!

+++ Twitter = http://twitter.com/#!/WowitsNelly
Contact me at = wowitsnelly@googlemail.com

++++ Remember to Request, Comment and check back everyday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment