Saturday 16 March 2013

My trip to Venice...

Hello there!
If you read my previous blog post, you may know that I was in Venice for a week, I decided I would show you some pictures from my trip. I hope you like them!







Rialto Bridge







MASSIVE tubs of Nutella! 

Pasta in the market near Rialto Bridge! 


I just had to take a picture of the Italian public phones!


Sexxy pasta

The fruit and veg market!


I had no idea this was a real thing!

We had the pleasure of going to Murano, the island of glass making...

My friend!

On our last day, it began to snow! Great vision to see! 


 I hoped you liked these pictures from my trip! If you have any questions, leave a comment below and I will make sure to answer!
'till we meet again, 
Wow it's Nelly.
:)

*All images taken by me.







No comments:

Post a Comment