Sunday 10 February 2013

I've found some new music...

Hello there!
Well, yesterday I was patrolling iTunes in search for some new good bands. Of course I was looking in the Alternative music section, I found some pretty cool bands which I wanted to share with you, so here is goes...

1.      First Aid Kit - Lions Roar. So this band has been around for a while now, I remember I had found them like half a year ago. I liked them at first, but I just left it. But now I have popped it on to my phone, I like it quite a bit. I really like "Emmylou". These girls really remind me of the Florence and the Machine type music, and if you read my Favourites of 2012 then you know I'm quite a fan of Florence. If you are into calm, quite country styled music, then you will love this band!


2.      The Lumineers - The Lumineers. Now these guys are popular in our little Indie community. But I never really listened to them. Yesterday, I took a look and they are pretty good, I really like their song "Classy Girls". I love the fact that they are kind of up-beat but slow and then fast, if you know what I mean. They really remind me of an American-type Mumford and sons, which also if you read my Favourites of 2012 blog post you would know I love them. I recommend them if you're into indie/country music. 

3.      Veronica Falls - Waiting for something to happen. I have never heard of this band in my life until yesterday! But I like them. One of my favourite songs is, "Teenage" I don't know why but I like it. They remind me of the Vaccines, who I absolutely love! I recommend these lot! 

4.       Finally, I re-discovered a song by THE ARCTIC MONKEYS! My favourite band is actually the Arctic Monkeys, and I now found the song, "Mardy Bum" and I am obsessed! I love it! I love the lyrics, I love Alex Turners voice, I just love all of it! I highly recommend it! 

So that pretty much concludes it! Though currently I am listening to Jake Bugg, I think it's pretty cool. But I might have to make a different blog post about it! 

'till we meet again, 
Wow it's Nelly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment