Today, like always, I was extremely bored but unlike most days, I decided to do something! I made Chocolate Chip cookies! Now these weren't any normal cookies, these were delicious cookies! I decided to share this recipe with you because I want everyone to get a chance to eat such amazing food, so here it is!
- 2 cups plain flour.
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted.
- 1 cup dark soft brown sugar.
- 1/2 granulated sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1 egg.
- 1 egg yolk.
- Chocolate chips of your choice, I used milk and white chocolate chips.
- Preheat your oven to 165 degrees.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets or line your baking pan with parchment paper.
- Begin to melt the butter in a small pan over a small heat.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, soda and salt. Make sure to stir everything together well! Set this bowl aside.
- Once the butter has melted, cream together the butter, sugar, vanilla, egg and egg yolk in seperate bowl. Do this until everything is fully blended.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients into the butter/sugar mixture. Make sure not to over mix it!
- Then, using a wooden spoon, stir in your choice of chocolate chips.
- Put your cookies on the cookie sheet about 8cm apart from each other.
- You want to bake the cookies for about 17-20mins or until golden brown.
- Once the cookies have finished baking, place them onto a cooling rack and leave for 10-20mins to cool.
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as I do! Leave a comment below telling me how your cookies turned out!
'till we meet again,
Wow it's Nelly.
By the way? Do you like the new look of my blog?