Friday 8 February 2013

VALENTINES DAY COMING UP?!?!

Hi All,
Okay, yes, here comes the day again... Valentines day, is it just me who despises this idea? I think it's fun when you have someone to share with but as a teenage girl, who still plays with Lego and is probably socially awkward, I'm worried. I'm honestly worried. I'm not necessarily the hottest (or most popular) chick in school but people do know of my existence and I'm pretty sure that I will not have a valentine this year. Luckily, I am not alone. My best friend, also a socially awkward weirdo feels the same way as me.
 We both believe that there shall be no love for us on Valentines Day so we have created the ''Forever Alone Sleepover.'' We decided to do this on the weekend after V-day. This mainly consists of a sleepover of watching sad movies, eating as much shit as possible, and listening to beautiful love songs - mainly from Lana Del Rey. We will cry and be happy that we at least have each other.
Do you believe you will be alone this Valentines Day? Don't worry! Sit back, pop on Titanic with a MASSIVE box of vanilla (my fave) ice-cream and just let yourself go!
Just remember, just because you don't have a Valentine, it doesn't mean you are some kind of crazy freak who will never find love (other than me, who this applies to).

Good luck and as always,
'till we meet again
Wow It's Nelly.



No comments:

Post a Comment