So I decided to attempt to make a blog of my favourites for each month, this means that it will be like a little kind of diary of my most loved things as I age. So my method of doing this is just adding to the post at different times when I have different favourites, this will ensure that I don't miss anything out. I think it will be great to do this and I hope I can post one of these at the end of each month. In these I will include mainly things such as favourite songs, lyrics, weird stuff, food, images and occasionally maybe even an item of clothing! I know we're already into February but I thought better late than never right?
So lets begin...
- I have been loving to chew '5 gum' in school. It's just so refreshing and gives you something to do whilst you are dying of boredom in lessons! Although we are not allowed to chew gum in school many of us still do, including myself, and I honestly love this gum after eating something smelly or just to chew gum!
- My Nivea Milk and Honey lip balm has been an absolute must have! In England the weather has been a complete mess and this has had a huge effect on my lips! So I love having this handy at all times so I can just moisturize my lips whenever I feel like it.
- For Christmas I actually received a watch which I completely love! It is so beautiful and I think it's just great! I have been wearing this literally EVERYWHERE! This watch is actually from River Island so it was most certainly a great deal!
- For favourite songs of the moment I have been completely in L.O.V.E with three Daughter songs. This is yet again indie music so if you like that sort of stuff I definitely recommend all of these! I have been listening to "Peter", "Youth" and best of all "Run". I checked and through the course of four days I listened to run 216 times! This song has been on repeat day and night! I just love the words and her beautiful voice!
- Seeing as I have just mentioned three of the most amazing songs currently, here are some of the best lyrics (in my opinion) from these songs...
- For Christmas I was also gifted a pair of Chuck Taylor All Star Converse Leather Hi's in white. I am completely obsessed with them! and have been wearing them EVERYWHERE! I am really a person who LIVES in converse so these are perfect for me especially in the winter!
Those are pretty much my favourites!
Make sure to comment down below with your favourite clothing item, song and food for the month of January!
'till we meet again,
Wow It's Nelly.
*All images taken and edited by me*
*My opinions and I'm not sponsored!*